Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mental Lassitude

These days I have been doing pretty much nothing except school. I need to remember that I'm a human first, then a student. It's easy to forget that life exists beyond the walls of my school or the confines of my study. Then I hear about what someone did over the weekend, or the plans that they have for the week and I think "Oh yea, people can have lives and do things that they want to do." I miss having plans, I miss having people over, I miss life. I find myself starting to resent the fact that I'm going to be in school for the next two and a half years. But, it's more in my hands than I tend to remember. I can give myself a break and a life, even if the professors don't. I'm working on it...

...Michael's not feeling so well these days. Though he tells me he's not sick, I'm not too convinced. He's certainly not normal Michael. I hope he gets better soon because I've gotten kind of fond of his antics. I've been shoving popsicles down his throat and I think it's working.

Oh, and my mouth healed up just nicely.

No comments: