Sunday, July 20, 2008

The mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom...

Okay, so in approximately 10 hours, I will be sitting in at the oral surgeon's office drifting off to sleep as the doctor prepares to pull out all four of my wisdom teeth.

Now, I've been putting this day off for years (seriously), and I am really quite nervous. I know that I'll be fine, as everyone keeps assuring me, but it's still uncomfortable. Thankfully, my wonderful Michael is going to be with me all day. He's promised to take care of me, which I know he will do so well.

This week my diet will consist of tropical Jello, mashed potatoes (flakes, not the real stuff), cheesecake pudding, vanilla ice cream and FlavorIce(here's to you, EFurstie).

Wonder how chipmunk-esque I'll look. Maybe I'll have to post some pictures...We'll see.

See you on the other side, with a few less teeth, but hopefully a little more wisdom.

-K

5 comments:

Tabaitha said...

Hey Michael. Welcome to the blog world. Hope your mouth gets to feeling better.

Unknown said...

Ohh Kelly. Oh honey. I am so sorry. I really will pray that you have a lot better time with this than I did. I won't regale you with my horror story, I'll just keep sending you good thoughts and prayers. Let me know how it goes!!

Genelle said...

Hi, I guess I'm reading this a bit late and you are probably at home recovering by now. I had my wisdom teeth out a few years ago and it really wasn't all that bad. Hopefully you'll have as good an experience as I did. It's so great that Michael can be there to take care of you. I had one of my sisters be my nurse. It's nice to be taken care of sometimes. Good luck for a speedy recovery!

stacey said...

Hi team hanna, and welcome to the blog world. sorry i missed the other night of fun. Next time for sure. Hope you are feeling better Kelly.

Unknown said...

Team Hanna Dental Blog. I look forward to the next checkup...